Friday 9 October 2015

Review| I Heart Make Up 'West End Girls' Palette

I know i am late on this palette as i saw these doing the rounds on blogs a few months ago and just never got round to picking it up!

The palette is called 'West End Girls' i love all the names that the 'I Heart Make Up' brand names is products they are all so unique! There is only 1 matte shadow and this is the highlight shade. I like the range of colours in this palette.
The pigmentation is amazing as has any other product i have ever had from this brand! The shadows last around 7 hours which i think is great! The shimmer is spread evenly when applied to the lid and does not look chunky at all.

I would recommend this palette as the colours are so different but also pigmented or even just check out the brand as they have some amazing products!




Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment