Wednesday 14 October 2015

|What ive been listening to #3

I haven't posted one of these posts for a while and thought it was about time for a new music post!

|Gabrielle Aplin -Light Up The Dark  
Gabrielle's first album is one of my all time favourites, so couldn't wait to listen to the second and i really do like it! Favourites off the album are Sweet Nothing, What Did You Do? and A While.


Light up the Dark album art.jpg

|Jamie Lawson - Wasn't Expecting That
Jamie Lawson is the first signing to Ed Sheeran's new record label and that is how i came across this song, It is such a beautiful song!


|Sia
I have been watching a lot of Dance Mums recently and that is what caused me to listen to Sia as Maddie is the dancer in most of her videos! I love Sia voice and my favourites off the album are Elastic Heart and Chandelier!

Sia - 1000 Forms of Fear (Official Album Cover).png


|The 1975 - Love Me
I really liked The 1975's first album and they have been off the scene for a while but are back with this song which i can't stop listening to! It is just so funky and very 80's!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment