Wednesday 7 October 2015

|September Favourites

I haven't posted a favourites for months now as i felt they were getting boring to write but im writing these posts for now!



|Olay Toner
I have been using this to take my make up off and i love it! I have a full review here.

|Rimmel Kate No.42
This has been my most worn lipstick since i bought it, it is just a perfect nude!  Review.

|Jordana lip liner 'Tawny'
I have been pairing this with the above lipstick. It is a lot lighter than what colour the packaging is, more like a very light nude/brown.

|Mac 'Soft & Gentle' Highlighter
The best highlighter in the world!! I don't think i need to say anymore!

|Collection Contour Kit
There are lots of contour kits about at the moment and this is a new release. It is a great kit which is inexpensive and good value.
Review
Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment