Wednesday 21 October 2015

Review |Make Up Revolution 'Ultra Metals' Contour Foundation Brush

Make Up Revolution have just brought out a new range of brushes that as you can see are very reminiscent of the Real Techniques 'Bold Metals' range but much cheaper! I never wanted to pay the prices of Real Techniques so i am very happy about these new brushes!

I chose this brush from the range to try first as i haven't got anything like this in my collection. It is the Ultra Contour Foundation brush and cost £9.99 which is a lot cheaper than the Real Techniques counterpart. The bristles are so soft and the rose gold colour is very on trend! They are so pretty and look great on my vanity!

I will definitely be buying more from the range as they are great quality.
Available from Superdrug or the MUR website.





Thanks for reading...
post signature

4 comments:

  1. This chrome metal effect of this brush looks great! I love Makeup Rev! Really need to check out this range :)

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.iamserenel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brush is so beautiful! I know some people hate MR because it simply "copies" other brands but honestly I'm just thankful Makeup Revolution exists! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up the blush brush and contour brush recently. They are just so pretty that I don't want to use them! So so soft and easy to use :)

    ReplyDelete