Wednesday 28 October 2015

|What I've Been Watching #6



This is England '86 '88 '90
This is a series that i have been hooked on, I watched the film and 2 series' in about a week! This is England 90 has just been on 4 all the shows are available to watch on 4OD and i do recommend that you watch them!



|Dr Foster
This is a recent series that has just been shown on BBC1 but i think you can still watch it online. I love this genre of show and i was gripped!! The series was about a women who finds out her husband has been having and affair and does everything to secretly destroy him.
 The acting was amazing especially from Suranne Jones. I highly recommend catching up on this.




|The Fall
I watched this when it was on TV first but started to re watch it, It is jumpy and i don't like watching it at night! i have been watching it on Netflix. Also It stars Jamie Dornan, need i say more! 



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment