Sunday 2 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #2 Make Up Revolution 'Bliss'

I recently bought quite a few Make Up Revolution lipsticks because they have a great shade range and needed to add a few different colours to my collection! This one is called Bliss and is a peachy/pink, like most of the other products by this brand it is very pigmented! At only £1 it is well worth it! I feel this would compliment a Smokey eye amazingly. It is not majorly glossy but it isn't matte , its more of a sheen. I feel like the would suit any skin tone because of the peachy tone.


                            

                                                  Thanks for reading...
                                                     post signature


3 comments:

  1. I am Addicted to buying these beautiful £1 shades !!!

    Serene xoxo
    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I haven't got that shade yet, I'm only just started feeling brave enough to wear nudes as I was always scared they would wash me out! Don't forget to enter my Makeup Revolution giveaway here!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete