Monday 17 February 2014

Beauty Haul!

Beauty Haul:
Hey guys!

I just can't seem to stop myself from buying make up!! So I have a haul for you, most of the items are from the 'Along Came Betty' range available in Tesco! I have used some of their make up products before and their brow powder is my favourite brow product. I'm not sure if they have released some now products because what I have bought is the first time I have seen them! I also have a few products from MUA. The Along Came Betty products were all less than £2 which is an absolute bargain!



























MUA Matte Palette:
I never used to like matte eye shadows but recently I have seen quite a lot of  eye looks just using matte shades and I wanted to try and recreate them! The colours in this palette are perfect for me as I use neutrals the most. I haven't used it yet so I can't tell you if it lives up to the quality of the other MUA palettes!



MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder:
I have heard mixed reviews on this product but I thought I would try it out for myself. Highlighting is one of the favourite parts of my make up routine so I like to try any highlighting product! It swatches really nice lets just hope its as nice on the skin!



 









































Eye Shadow Primer:
I normally use an eye shadow pencil as a base and I wanted to try out an actual eye primer and this one was only £1.50 so there was nothing to lose on this one! I haven't tried it yet but am looking forward to see if it works.



'Dare to Define' Eye liner:
This is just like a huge felt tip! I have been using eye liner pens a lot so when I saw this for £1 I couldn't leave it! I am yet to use this but with the size of the nib it should be easier to create a winged liner!


'Absolutely Flawless' Foundation:
I picked this up in medium which is too dark for my natural skin colour but im sure it will be fine when im wearing fake tan! I tried this and it felt smooth and easily blend able but I didn't keep it on long enough to give a full review but I will be trying it soon!



'Wow Lashes' and 'Longest Lash' Mascaras:
I am kind of a mascara hoarder and am always looking to add to the collection and when I saw these for £1.50 each I had to snap them up!! One is supposed to be lengthening and the other to add volume, I will  be trying these soon as I already have quite a few others open and want to use then up first!  



'It's Eye Time' Eye Shadow quad:
The quad contains 3 shades to create a smoky eye and a black waxy product to use as an eye liner. I will be doing a review on this as I haven't used any eye shadows from this brand yet.


'Double Whammy' Lipstick and Lip gloss:
This is a double ended lipstick and lip gloss which I always like as they are so handy just to pop in your handbag! I have swatched the lipstick and it seemed quite sheer but it could be built up and the lip gloss is opaque and could be worn alone not just on top of the lip stick! 


Thanks for reading...
                                                         post signature

6 comments:

  1. Loved the haul. The palette looks gorgeous x


    Cristina | www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks great! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love your blog! I'm your newest follower on bloglovin; hope you can follow back :)

    www.weshareinterest.net

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you! :) I've followed you back! :) xx

      Delete