Monday 20 October 2014

Top 5| Soap and Glory Products

Soap & glory is one of my favourite brands I have tried quite a lot of products but still have a lot more to try!


1| The Righeous Butter| £10.50
I have used this body butter for years, it is very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I will always repurchase this as it Is the best I have tried! 

2| Hand Food| £5.50 
This is the best hand cream I have ever used! I have very dry hands and this makes them feel soft. It is a non greasy formula.

3| Thick & Fast Mascara| £10.00
I only tried this mascara a few months ago and it is one of the best I have ever used! I have a full review here.

4| Butter Yourself Lotion| £10.00
This lotion isn't as thick as the body butter but it is as nourishing. It had the typical soap and glory scent! I always find these body butter and lotions last for months so they are great value.

5| Glad Hair Day Shampoo & Conditioner| £5.50 each
I have used this on and off for about 7 months as I'm always trying new shampoo and conditioners. This is a clear gel like liquid that doesn't lather up too much but it makes your hair feel squeaky clean! I have recently ran out but they will definitely be repurchased!




                                     Thanks for reading...
                                                          post signature

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try out Hand Food, heard so many goods things about it!
    http://artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to try out soap & glory products but just never knew which ones to pick! i've written your faves down on a list!
    we love your post and have followed you on bloglovin, maybe check out our blog and follow us back if you'd like?

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've followed you back now! :) xx

      Delete