Wednesday 5 November 2014

|Empties #8

I'm back with my empties and the past few months I seem to be using up a lot of products so I do have quite a few! I'm sorry about the quality of these photos the natural light was terrible! 


|Skincare

Montague Jeunnesse face masks|
The ones I have used up are the blemish mud, passion Peel off and strawberry shuffle. I loved them all but the I do I d the peel off mask quite difficult to remove but I'm sure all peel off masks are the same! 

Eyeko hydrogel eye patches|
I received these in beauty box a few months ago and they were more than I expected! They left my under eye area feeling soft and hydrated.

Along came betty day and night creams|
These are the second bottles of both of the products and I love these products but I.can't find them anywhere now and I'm gutted because I would repurchase them.



|Make Up

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation|
This is one of my favourite foundations ever! The first shade I have is True Ivory which is to dark and I have been trying to get rid of it for ages! The other shade is light porcelain which is the perfect match.

Seventeen photo flawless primer|
I bought about 4 of these because they were on sale last year maybe and I love this but i dont think it's still available but it could have been repackaged I will have to look! 

MUA Eyebrow Pencil|
This is in the colour blonde, it's a good pencil and only £1 but I much prefer powder for my eyebrows!

Stila Eyeliner|
I really wanted to like this but even though it's waterproof it didn't stay on my waterline and I don't know it that was the pencil or just my eyes as nothing does seem to last that long.



|Skin and hair care

Soap and glory shampoo and conditioner|
I have talked about this a lot so i will leave my soap and glory top 5 Products here. 

Simple facial toner|
This was my favourite toner for a while until I used the nspa toner so I don't think I will repurchase this now!

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday hair mist|
I have had this for about 18 months and on just  finished it, I would definitely repurchase as I love the smell and great for when you hair needs a refresh.




                                   Thanks for reading...

                                                         post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment