Monday 2 February 2015

|Chelsea Boots

I was searching for some new shoes and stumbled across an amazing find of a website! It was hiddenfashion.com where item on there is less than £5.00. Chelsea boots are one of my favourite shoes as they go with any outfit. I was a little dubious about the quality of the shoes with them only being a fiver but i needn't have worried. They are great quality, sturdy and the sole is thick enough!
Whilst i was browsing the website i saw about 6 pairs i still want to buy and will definitely be purchasing from this website again. 




You can purchase this pair and it is also available in 2 other colours.


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow I definitely need to check out that website! I've been wanting some Chelsea boots for ages, yours are lovely!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, im always browsing it! and thank you! :) X

      Delete