Tuesday 4 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #4 MUA Intense Kisses Lip Gloss

MUA Products are great value and this is no exception! It's long lasting, non sticky and very pigmented. It costs £2.00, this is the shade 'quick kiss' There are 8 shades to choose from ranging from a bubble gum pink to a dark red. As it is opaque you can wear it on its own or lightly over a lipstick. The colour is a medium pink/red.

                                  
                                  

                                      Thanks for reading...

                                                           post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour! I always avoid lip glosses because I find them really sticky and my hair gets on it! But I will have to try this one if it's not sticky!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dislike it when they do that too! Yes it certainly isn't! Xx

      Delete