Monday 3 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #3 Illamasqua Glamore lipstick

This is first illamasqua lipstick I have ever tried and I definitely want to try more. I received this in a beauty box and thought the shade would be to harsh on my skin tone but it is ok. It is one of the most long lasting lipsticks I have tried it lasted about 5 hours even after eating! It's not a matte formula but its not super glossy either it's in the middle. It costs £19.50. I would love to try another one of these lipsticks because there are some lovely shades available!

                                

                               


                                    Thanks for reading...
                                                        post signature

2 comments:

  1. I havent really heard much of this brand until recently. This shade is gorgeous! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illamasqua products are so gorgeous and pigmented! This looks lovely x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete