Wednesday 28 May 2014

May favourites:

May favourites:
Here are my favourites for the month of May!




Seventeen 3in1 highlighter:
I love this product and have spoken about it before but i have been using it non stop this month. I like to mix this in with the primer i am using even though you can use this as a primer alone and i sometimes mix it in with my foundation and i find it gives a nice glow!

Make up revolution baked blush:
I am so impressed with this brand and have done a full review on the products i have but i love this blush! its is so pigmented and this also gives off a highlighted glow to the cheeks so you don't really need to add a highlighter!

Collection concealer:
I really disliked this product when i first bought it as i found it clung to dry patches but now my skin isn't as dry and i love it! It covers blemishes and dark circles amazingly and lasts most of the day! 

Nspa Body firm cream:
This cream is so good, i have been using it everyday on my legs and it has left them feeling really smooth and a little firmer i think, well i hope so! hahah!

Wet'n'wild 'sweet as candy' palette:
I know that these little palettes have been raved about a lot but they are so good! i like the fact that they tell you which part of the eye to put each shade and i have been using this the most throughout may as it is quick and easy! 
Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 101:

I have mentioned this before but i love the colour so much it is a pinky/nude. It is matte but not too matte where it dries your lips out!

NYX butter gloss in Eclair:
I have mentioned this lip gloss many times so im not going to ramble but it love it paired with the previous lipstick!



Thanks for reading...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment