Monday 26 May 2014

Sleek 'Oh So Special' eye shadow palette:

Sleek 'Oh so special' palette 
I bought this palette a while ago but never used it and im not sure why! all of the colours are extremely pigmented and i love the colour range in this palette as they are neutral but still with a little colour and shimmer, if you know what i mean?!

I used the matte brown colour for the shade and mixed the second and forth colours on the top row! I would recommend this palette as you can create a lot of different looks and it consists of both matte and shimmer shades.




Also used:
Ardell demi whispies
Primark kohl eyeliner
Wet'n'wild mega protein mascara


Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love Sleek and recently bought the Del Mar palette which is full of really pretty bright summery colours however I'd love to try this palette too as I think these neutral colours would better suit my skin tone!
    Would love to see a tutorial using this palette!
    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried that one yet! yeah this one is great for everyday! :) X

      Delete