Monday 19 May 2014

Make Up Revolution Products!

Make Up Revolution Products! 

Ever since i saw that this new brand was launching i have been dying to get my hands on some products and i looked in quite a few different stores and couldn't find it and ended up ordering online so i'm not sure if it is available in store yet or just not in the stores near me!!




Wow is the top swatch and sugar the middle swatch both of these colours are very pigmented so you need very little as i found out when i applied too much!! I found that these lasted all day on me.

I have the vivid baked blush  'loved me the best' it is amazing!! It kind of acts as a highlight as well as a blush, i didn't need to wear highlighter when i had this on. It is very pigmented and you only need to use a little. I will 100 % be buying more of these! 




Pigments are in L-R Cautious, Confront, Allure, I have used two of the pigments and they are great! very pigmented and lasted most of the day. There is a range of colours available and i highly recommend them! 





The Lipstick i have is in 'Encore' as the other colours i wanted weren't in stock so i only ended up getting one, I love the formula to this is is creamy and easy to apply. These may look similar to the MUA lipstick's and as mush as i love MUA this brand is a lot better!

The eye shadow i have here is in Mocha love i only bought one as i just wanted to see if i liked the formula and i love the formula it is so smooth and pigmented. It doesn't crease at all and is very long lasting! 





I know this is a big statement but i think that this brand could soon become my favourite drugstore brand! I can't find any fault with that items i have but i haven't tried all the products! 

Thanks For Reading...

                                                        post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment