Friday 2 May 2014

Top 10 under £10!

Top 10 under £10!
As I love drugstore make up i thought i would show you my favorite items under £10! These are in no particular order!



1.MUA Palettes £4
These are probably my favourite palettes ever! These are only £4 and are amazing quality, each shadow is highly pigmented. These two are my favourite palettes and they are Undressed and Undress me too palettes.

2.Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation £6.99
I love this foundation because of the flawless look it gives to my skin but i also love the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation which is just over £10!!

3.Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick £4.79
One of my favourite lip colours of all time! I love the finish of these as it is a glossy and shiny. They are available in a range of shades.

4.Sleek Contouring Kit £6.49 
This duo is amazing, along with Benefit Hoola this is my favourite product to contour with!

5.Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer £5.49
I use this concealer under my eyes and it does not crease and i love the glow it creates! They only thing i don't like is the shade range as there are only a few colours and the lightest shade is still a little darker that my skin, which is not great for highlighting when i contour as i would like to use a paler shade but i can't find one anywhere! 

6.Loreal Collection Privee Lipsticks £8.19
I love these lipsticks, I have the Julianne and Cheryl shades and they are the perfect nudes shades. They have a nude for every skin tone and i like the fact that you can choose from pink or brown undertones! 

7.MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter £3.00
The pigment on this highlighter is amazing! You only need the tiniest amount of product. This is my favourite powder highlighter by a mile! It lasts all day.

8.Bourjois Powder Blushes £7.99
The first thing a love about these is the scent! They smell of roses, i know some people don't like that but its not too overpowering! There is a range of colours available in these but my favourite is 'rose pompon'

9.Loreal Colour Infallible Eyeshadows £6.99
These are more like pressed pigments than a normal eye shadow! They are highly pigmented, have a wide range of colours and last all day! 

10.Seventeen Phwoaar Power Under Eye Concealer £5.49
I use this concealer every day and it is sooo good! It has a thick but creamy consistency and is easy to blend. It is medium/high coverage and covers dark circles!

Thanks For Reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I've only ever tried the Rimmel match perfection foundation and I love it!!

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete