Monday 5 May 2014

Empties #3!

Empties #3:

I seem to have used quite a few hair care and skin care items up recently so i thought i would do an empties post!



Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Cream:
I have used this shower cream on and off for years! I love it, it is very moisturizing and smells amazing! 

Beyonce Midnight Heat Shower Cream:
I love the smell of this perfume and this smells the same as expected but i don't think it was anything extraordinary! 

Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo:
One of the best dry shampoos i have used recently and i will be buying the full size bottle!

John Freida Sheer Blonde Conditioner:
I have used both the shampoo and conditioner in this range and i like them but its not the best shampoo/conditioner i have ever used but it did tone down the brassy tones in my hair.

Argan Oil Heat Protection Spray:
Again another repurchase of mine, I'm kind of obsessed with anything that has argan oil in it!!

Boots Simply Sensitive Eye Cream:
I have already repurchased this cream, It leaves your under eye area so soft and i find my concealer's now apply better after using it! 

Umberto Giannini Backcomb In a Bottle:
I really liked this but i also have the Charles Worthington Equivalent the Volume and bounce texturising spray to this one and i prefer that one more!

 Loreal Eye Makeup Remover:
I liked this at first but as i used it more i started to dislike it as it seemed to really sting my eyes so i don't think i will be repurchasing! 

Beyonce Pulse Body Milk:
I didn't find this anything special either i did like it but i don't think it did anything amazing to my skin! 

Tresemme Liquid Gold Argan Oil Perfecting Treatment:
I am definitely going to be repurchasing this as it smells amazing and smooths down my hair. You can apply it to wet or dry hair.

Thanks For Reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment