Wednesday 7 May 2014

Collection Solo Eyeshadows & Hot Looks Nail Polish Review:

Collection Solo Eyeshadows & Hot Looks Nail Polish Reviews:

I had never noticed these before until i saw them in the sale for 55p!! Such a bargain they should normally be £2.19! I got the feeling that some colours are more pigmented that others as the gold one is very pigmented but the other two you need to kind of load up the brush with product to see it!
I absolutely love the gold shade it looks lovely all over the lid, i used the white a brow highlight and the black on my lash line, The black did wear of quite quickly and i did apply a primer.


Again these were another item in the sale!! I think i may have owned a collection polish many moons ago but im not too sure! I was pleasantly surprised with these, They were opaque in two coats and the nude colour chipped easily but the bright pink did not chip for a couple of days! I think it just depends on the colour but i did really like them! The shades i have are Siren, Milkshake and Candy Floss.



Thanks for reading...
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment