Wednesday 2 July 2014

Review| Soap & Glory thick and fast mascara

I have had this mascara since Christmas when i bought the soap and glory limited edition set which they bring out every year but i had so many mascaras to use up i decided it to open it until i needed to use it. The brush is a natural bristle one which i prefer to plastic bristles!
This is only the second soap and glory make up product i have used which is surprising as im obsessed with the bath/body products! It claims to add volume and it certainly does! my lashes looked thick and volumised which i need as i have short lashes unfortunately :( I do recommend this mascara and it is one of the best i have ever tried! 






Thanks for reading...

                                                         post signature

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I love your blog layout ☺️

    www.dxnelle.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mascara! I think I have about 5 of this in my make up collection ha! It works wonders for my short lashes.

    curlyredhairgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! it is so good! and i know! i have short lashes too! :( x

      Delete