Tuesday 15 July 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box| July Edition

I have undecided about beauty boxes for the past few months as there seems to be a variety to choose from so i have been reading multiple reviews on i think most of the ones available! I recently saw a review on this one and liked what i saw as it is only £6.95 per month and it can be cancelled at anytime. A contract is what has put me off a couple of boxes as i always change my mind on things!



With this box you get to choose 2 items out of 8 i think it is so it isn't a surprise box! The items are a selection of usually make up, hair care, skin care, as well as a few samples. I chose the L'oreal Miss Manga mascara and a Dr Bronner's soap. I have been wanting to try the mascara for a while now and i liked the sound of the soap to wash my brushes with! 

I'm very pleased with the items this month and look forward to seeing what is available next month! 

Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment