Friday 25 July 2014

Haul| Collective Beauty

I may have gone a bit mad when it comes to nail polish but i couldn't resist! I picked up some stuff from Superdrug and Fragrance direct and I bought a couple of Essence items as I have been waiting to try their products for ages! 
I will have individual reviews on most of these products very soon! 


Essie polishes in ordering picture: 
On a silver platter
Geranium 
Hors d'oeuvres   
Vested interest
Canyon coral 

W7 The honey queen blush
W7 Candy floss highlight powder
NYC polish in Rock muse
NYC polish in Disco inferno
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Collection creme puff in cotton candy
Wilkos powder brush 
Bleach London hair crayon in Rose

Essence products:
XXXL lipgloss 
Lip liner 
Metallics eye shadow 


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment