Wednesday 9 July 2014

Haul | Fashion & Beauty

I haven't posted a haul for ages because i haven't really been buying anything, i found that nothing in the shops or online was catching my eye but i purchased these last week, so now we have a haul!!

The dresses are both from boohoo and the black one was £10 and the colourful dress was £6! They were both in the sale. I love boohoo and the sales are always too good to pass on! The black and white dress is a shift style and the other one is a drop waist which i haven't worn before but it is flattering on.

Primark have had a huge range of jewellry in at the minute. It was quite overwhelming so i just picked up a few items! This first set of rings reminded me of Game of thrones for some reason!! I'm sure these were £2.00.
The 2 rings below are £1 each! 
The set above are all midi rings and i think these are my favourite out of all the jewellry items. These are £1.50.
I never really wear necklaces but i saw this one and it was only £1 so i couldn't really say no to that price! 

These two items are from Make up revolution which i love i purchased the cover and conceal palette in light and the blush in now. I have a full review of the palette here.


Thanks for reading...
                                                   post signature



2 comments:

  1. I totally love the midi ring set as well. It's nice to have a few to pick from. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah nice to have a variety! :) X

      Delete