Monday 28 July 2014

|July Favourites

I don't have many favourites this month as i haven't been wearing much make up or trying new products!


Dr Bronner's magic soap:
I don't use soap normally as i leaves my skin really dry and horrible so when i received this in a beauty box i decided to use it to wash my brushes and its worked better than anything i have ever used and i will have a full blog post on this very soon.

Make Up Revolution Concealer Palette:
I haven't really worn foundation this month just a bit of concealer and this palette has been great for just that.I have been finding it very easy to blend because i know so cream concealer can be hard work! I have a review on this product here.

L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara:
I was a little sceptical about this mascara because of all the mixed reviews but again i received this in a beauty box and i love it, it has become one of my favourite mascaras!

W7 Africa Blush/Bronzer:
This has been the only blush i have been using for the past few weeks. The colour gives a really natural looking flush to the cheeks. I will have a review on this coming soon.



Thanks for reading...
                                                            post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment