Thursday 31 July 2014

Review| Essence products

I have been waiting to try Essence products for a while now as I have seen them on various blogs but they were hard to get hold off until they came to Wilkos in the uk! 

I bought the XXXL shine lipgloss in rising star, Lip liner in 12 ' wish me a rose' and Metal glam eyeshadow. 
I am obsessed with the lip gloss it is one of the best lip glosses I have ever used and it was only £1.79!! It's stays all for a few hours and it is opaque enough to wear alone or over the top of a lipstick. 
The lip liner again is amazing! It's is very pigmented and last all day and that was only 99p. I can't get over the quality of this brand as it is so cheap! 
The eyeshadow I was disappointed in at first because in the packaging it looks a silver glitter but once you remove the top layer it is brown! I don't mind the shade but I did want a silver glitter!! 
I would definitely recommend this brand from what I have tested, as I have not been disappointed and I will be buying more products!! 


Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment