Sunday 20 July 2014

|A mini haul

First i have to mention the shoes i am in love!! I had seen the shoes on instagram and had to have them, I couldn't believe that the were only £6! I love how they fasten i find that way it's a lot more flattering the the usual straps! Again another item i have seen doing its rounds on You tube and Instagram is the black and white bag. I thought the shape is unusual and it was only £3 in the sale and it was only £6 full price! The textured white bag again was £6 and i feel that is is kind of Zara esque! this was only £6 so i just had to get it for the price! These items are all from Primark.

I purchased a few make up items first is the Collection powder in 01 candlelight, I only purchased this as i dropped my Rimmel stay matte and it broke! The other items i have are from W7 and first is a blush in Africa and Double act which in a bronzer and highlighter duo, I will have a review on these up soon.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment