Thursday 17 July 2014

Review| Collection Pressed Powder

This product was bought in a rush as i dropped and broke my Rimmel stay matte powder...noooo!! I had never heard of or seen this powder before so didn't know much about it, The packaging doesn't give much information as it has no description on it! So i didn't know if this was a fully matte finish or what but i didn't mind as i like dewy skin! This was only £2. I have the shade 01 candlelight and it it the lightest available.

The coverage i would say is medium but i don't use powder for that just to set my foundation. It doesn't leave my face looking cakey and there is no need to use a lot of product. Th finish is semi matte i would say. When swatched it does look a bit chalky but when applied it is fine. The only thing is don't like is the smell, i can't really describe it but im not fond of it! I recommend this as it is a very affordable product and it works completely fine!



Thanks for reading...

                                                           post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment