Sunday 1 February 2015

28 Cheek Products in 28 days| #1 Essence Silky Touch Blush

During this month im back with a new series this time it's called '28 Cheek products in 28 days' original i know!!  
There will be a new post everyday as when i last did this with lipsticks in November, it when down very well with my readers! So this month i decided to do a series on Cheek products and blush and highlight and that is one of my favourite parts on my make up routine!

Essence had become one of my favourite brands over the past year since it arrived in the uk. This is from the silky touch blush range and it does like up to its name! it is the softest blush to apply and to touch. The blush is highly pigmented and lasts all day.
 It is in the shade 'Sweetheart', it is a neutral colour so looks great with any make up look. I will definitely be picking up some more shades from the range as they are only £2.50. 





Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment