Friday 27 February 2015

|February Favorites

I have included a few non beauty favourites this month as well as the usual beauty and skincare products.


|Meru Maya Cleansing Balm
This product has converted me to cleansing balms! It is so easy and quick taking your make up off, So i will definitely be purchasing another one!  

|Make Up Revolution (Mocha love)
I have only been using the same two eye shadows daily this month, I have hit pan on this shadow and i rarely do that and especially on a single shadow! It is a great matte shadow perfect for a transition shade or all over the lid.

|L'occitane Almonde Hand Cream
L'occitane is a recent discovery of mine and i really like the brand! This hand cream smells amazing and is very moisturising which is great as i have dry hands.

|Gold Eye shadow
This eye shadow  doesn't have a name or shade but it is from Savers and was only £1. Its pigmented and really blendable. I have been using this on a daily basis along with the Make Up Revolution single shadow.

|Love, Rosie
I have been wanting to watch this film for ages now and finally got round to watching it, it is exactly the type of film i love to watch! I highly recommend it if you love romantic films!

|Fourfiveseconds: Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye 
Not usually a person i would listen too as i am not a fan of Kanye really but i love this song!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I use the same hand cream from L'occitane and like it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it?! i love the scent! :) x

      Delete