Wednesday 25 February 2015

|Disappointing Products

A bit of a different post for me today, a disappointing products one. I don't really have a lot of products but these are the one that just didn't work for me!



|Seventeen Gel Eyeliner
Seventeen is one of my favourite brands but this just isn't cutting it for me! The eye liner always transfers on to the tops of my lids and i do not have oily lids as all! Also the colour fades after about an hour or so and i expected it to last all day and it does not at!

|Essence Metal Glam Eye shadow
When i first got this is thought that as it had a top layer of glitter the colour would be under that but it wasn't and it has barely any pigment. I love Essence products and one their eye shadow palettes is one of my favourites!

|Elf Blushes
I have spoke about these before and seem to be the only person not to like them! I feel like they are so chalky and do not give of much pigment as all!

|Rimmel Apocolips
I know these are a very hit or miss product in the blogging world but i really dislike them, they are so thick and the applicator applies to much product and also the colour i had was horrible when applied! I don't know the name but it is the nude shade,

|Jordana Kohl Kajal Lip liner
I love the colour and the amount of product you get in these but they drag so much when you apply them and leave my lips so sore! I don't know if it is just these Jordana ones as i have heard a lot of good things about the other ones available.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment