Monday 16 February 2015

|Current Haircare Routine

The last hair care routine that i posted was about a year ago now and it has changed, i still use a few of the same products but the majority of them are different!


|Touch of silver shampoo and conditioner
The best shampoo and conditioner out there for blondes! It is fantastic at toning and brightening. I have used this for about a year now and will carry on using it! It is suitable to use everyday. I also love the scent!

|Argan oil spray
This has been mentioned in a lot of my previous posts before and i still love it! You can get it from B+M, Savers, various pound shops and i think i have seen in Tesco. It is only £1.

|Schwarzkopf Got2b Argan oil
I love anything argan oil related as i like to apply this on wet and dry hair as it smooths and the scent is strong and lingers for ages!

|Schwarzkopf Got2b dry mist spray
A recent find addition of mine to my routine, i spray this on the ends when i have styled my hair as it keeps them neat and smell divine!




|Dove Heat Protection spray 
This one in my last hair routine as i bought like 4 bottles and i am on my last one now! It is a great product and i would repurchase again!

|Coconut Oil
If my hair is feeling dry as it does feel quite a lot, i put this on the ends for a few hours then wash it out ans my hair feels great again!

|Herbal essence naked shampoo and conditioner
This is the shampoo i use about once a week as it strips your hair of all product and makes it feel so clean and soft. (not pictured)

|Touch of silver dry shampoo 
I swap between 2 dry shampoos as i love them both equally, this one is for blondes but im sure it can be used on darker hair if you really wanted to as it doesn't leave a white cast. This is hard to get hold of i have found and the only place i have seen it is in Savers.

|Colab dry shampoo
A recent addition to my routine but i love this, This adds volume. I have a full review already up!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the touch of silver twice a week shampoo, and I've been looking everywhere for a review on the daily shampoo so thank you! Did this shampoo dry your hair out at all? Great post! x
    http://aislingsbeautybytes.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no problem! Nope it has been fine and I have used it for over a year and a half! Thank you! :) xx

      Delete