Friday 6 February 2015

|What's In My Bag?

I recently got a new bag and realised that i hadn't done one of these posts in like a year.
 My bag is from the Betty Jackson range available in Debenhams (link here) I think it is loosely based on the Givenchy Antigona bag as it is a very similar shape but this is slouchy! It is real leather and great quality. My glasses, scarf and make up bag are always in any bag i use as you never know when you are going to need them! I really like the lining of this bag.




Inside my bag i keep:
Notebook and pen
Hand sanitizer
Rayban Wayferers
Alexander Mcqueen Scarf
Make up bag 




My make up bag is from a Sanctuary gift set i got for Christmas and i loved the print. inside my make up bag is:
Soap and glory hand food
Mirror
Powder brush
Essence lipgloss
Mac please me lipstick
Loreal Cheryl nude
Rimmel Kate 101 & 107
Perfume from Avon
Essence lipliners
Nicki Minaj perfume rollerball
Agent Provocateur pefume sample
Bobble and Clips 


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment