Wednesday 4 February 2015

|What's In My Make Up Bag?

I was looking bag through my old blog posts and noticed that i have never written one of these posts which i was surprised about! I do like to change my products around quite a lot but this is what i am currently using. I know this may seem like a lot but i like to have my options!

If the product has a review it will be linked in the title of the product!


|Rimmel Foundation
I swap between 3 different Rimmel foundations and they are Match perfection, Wake me up and Lasting finish, it just depends on what coverage i want on the day!

|Miss Manga Mascara
My favourite mascara i will definitely be using this for a long time. I love the length it gives as i have short lashes. 

|Collection Powder
I only use powder to set my foundation, not for oil control or anything like that so i just this this and it is only £1.99!

|MUA Iridescent Gold Highlighter
One of the best highlighters i have used, it is so pigmented and i love the colour! 

This is in the shade 'Sweetheart', it is a neutral peach shade.

This has been my concealer of choice lately as i love it, it is great value and covers pretty much anything! 

|Collection Creme Puff
I always keep this in my bag is it goes with any make up look i wear and its long lasting.

|Rimmel 107 Lipstick 
One of my all time favourite lipsticks and you always need a dark lipsticks with you!

I don't wear eye liner all the time but if if do i this is easy to apply.

|Mac Please Me Lipstick
This is a perfect everyday colour as it is a matte nude that lasts for hours and is comfortable to wear.

The best lip liners i have ever tried! so creamy and pigmented, i have one to match most of my lip sticks! 

|W7 In The Buff Palette
I got this for Christmas and have been using it ever since. It is a neutral palette which you can make simple or dramatic looks with.

|MUA Bronzer
The bronzer that i have been using a lot recently, it's great and only £1!

|W7 Candy Blush*
The packaging of this blush is quite chunky but i don't mind as i really like the colour! It is a pale pink shade.

|Smooch Cosmetics Blush*
I am a blush lover and always like to have a range to choose from! This is a bright pink shade

|Primark Kohl Eyeliner
The best kohl eyeliner i have tried and it's only £1! The eyeliner is very easy to blend and smudge and applies so smooth because i hate it when eyeliners drag you eye!

|Collection Brow Kit
I'm terrible at doing brows and this has made it bit easier as there is a range of shades!

|Along Came Betty Primer
This primer isn't available anymore and i don't think i would repurchase it as it doesn't really do much! I'm just using it up at the minute!

  |Mac Compact Mirror
I always use this mirror because it is a handy size and it just always seems to be in my make up bag!



Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment