Friday 20 February 2015

Review| Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation

I had never tried as foundation from Collection but as it was on offer i thought i would give it a try! I chose the foundation in the the shade Porcelain as it was the lightest in the range and  is still a little too dark but i can work with it. It does last all day without going patchy or anything like that. It is a medium coverage but easily build-able. It does leave my face feeling a little tacky to the touch but it does eventually set. The price is £5.99.

Overall, I would recommend this foundation as it is long lasting and affordable but it does not top my beloved Rimmel foundations!





Thanks for reading...
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I recently bought this foundation on my trip to London and tried it yesterday for the first time. I totally agree with your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I'm not a huge fan of this at all! I'm quite pale and this looks so orange on me!! x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I wear it with fake tan to match now! They need to make lighter shades! :) x

      Delete