Sunday 9 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #9 Clinique Chubby Stick

This is only a sample that I received with a magazine but I don't think I would buy the full size. I know it says it's a balm which you wouldn't expect to last for hours but it didn't last very long on. The shade is called super strawberry. I have read many reviews on these and nearly all good but I just don't like it and I would not buy a full size version. The full size price is £17.00!

                                      
                                      

                                   Thanks for reading...
                                                      post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these and full size in a different shade and i wasnt impressed by them x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i was surprised they were bad because everybody else seems to rave about them! x

      Delete