Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Favourites!

April Favourites! 

I don't have that many favourites this month and they are mostly skin and hair care!  




Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip balm:

I sometimes use the Palmers body butter so when i saw this i bought it because i love the smell. It is so moisturizing and lasts for ages!

Johnson's Gentle Exfoliating Wash:

I have been looking for an exfoliating wash for a while but they all seemed to be a little too harsh for my skin, so when i found this and it is great as it is for sensitive skin. I think it smells of talc and baby lotion!!

Essie Nail Polish:

I have been wearing a few different Essie shades this month but my favourite have been 'Bikini so teeny' and 'Mojito madness'. I highly recommend Essie nail polishes in general as they are so worth the money!

Argan Oil Heat Protection Spray:

This is such a bargain at only £1! It smells amazing and protects your hair so what is not to love! I'm Already on my 2nd bottle of this!

Nspa Ultimate Cleansing Tonic:

I have a full review of this product coming up on my blog so i won't talk too much about it! This is great for taking all your makeup off and doesn't leave an oily residue.

Collection Hot Looks Nail Polish:
This shade is called Milkshake and it is just the perfect nude nail colour! It is opaque after two coats but it does chip very easily but i can live with that, just have to keep reapplying!

Got2b Oil-licious Styling Oil:
I had seen some reviews on this item and i decided to buy at! It smells great and i seem to be obsessed with argan oil smelling things at the moment! You only need to use the tiniest amount of this as a little goes a long way! 

Thanks For Reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment