Monday 13 October 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box| October Edition

I was so excited about this box when I saw the choices! An illamasqua lipstick which is £18.50 and the box is only £6.95!!
The lipstick is the illamasqua glamour lipstick In cherub, it is a dark orange/pink. I also chose a Mememe Cherub's blush cheek and lip tint, which I have seen quite a few times and have been wanting to try it but I haven't found anywhere that sells this brand.
The samples what everybody got in there box was a Cowshed anti aging night serum sample, the other item was a gold collagen drink/liquid that says it's for over 40's so I won't be using that and it also smells awful!

Overall, this box has probably been my favourite because of the lipstick!



                                 Thanks for reading...
                                                    post signature

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe this box only costs £6.95 as you got some amazing products in there! Will definitely be looking into this soon x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's such a bargain! A lot cheaper than most of the others available! X

    ReplyDelete