Friday 17 October 2014

Review| Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo & Conditioner

I picked these new products up after seeing them advertised on tv, every now and then I do like to change to a clear shampoo, I don't know why I just feels it removes product build up but I don't know if it actually does! I got these for £1 each in Asda which I thought was unusual because they are new and that is really cheap! I think the offer may still be on but the normal price I'd £2.99 each. I've used them about 6 times now and they've made my hair feel so soft, shiny and squeaky clean!
The shampoo is white tea and mint scent and the conditioner is grapefruit and mint. You can get both scents in each product but I choose two different!

                  


                                    Thanks for reading...
                                                        post signature

2 comments:

  1. These sound really wonderful! I think the scents sound so amazing and fresh! I will have to try them out too!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great! And the scents are long lasting! :) X

    ReplyDelete