Wednesday 9 April 2014

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser:

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser:


From the reviews I have seen about this product they have always been positive but I disagree! It left my skin red and blotchy I'm not sure why it did this as it says it is for all skin types so I thought that included sensitive which I do have but it just didn't work. I wasn't too keen on the scent either it is kind of a minty/menthol scent. This is the only Soap and Glory product that doesn't work for me which was disappointing as it is one of my favourite brands!




Thanks for reading...
                                                              post signature

2 comments:

  1. I was disappointed with this too! I have sensitive skin too and thought this would be okay but I'll probably end up giving it to my sister as whenever I used it my skin got quite red, dry and irritated. I did actually quite like the smell but this put me off buying other Soap & Glory products unfortunately, aside from the Flake Away scrub I already had which I do quite like!

    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's exactly the same thing that happened to me! It's nothing like any other product from them i don't think, all the other products are amazing!! :) X

      Delete