Monday 17 March 2014

Current Favourite Skincare Products:

Current Favourite Skincare Products!
I have recently become obsessed with skincare products and these are the products that I have been using recently and that I really like so I thought I would share them with you. The main products I have been using are from Simple, I haven't really used any products from this brand before but I really like it. It says that it is fragrance free but I think that it does have faint scent and I'm not too keen on that but it's nothing major! After using these my face has been feeling very clean and soft.
The products are:
Moisturising face wash
Hydrating day moisturiser
Soothing toner
Revitalising eye roll on



The Along Came Betty range from Tesco is becoming one of my favourite ranges! I love the packaging and the products are amazing! I'm not going to go into too much detail on these as there will be an in depth review up on these soon.
The products I have are:
'All in a days work' Day cream
'The night shift' night cream

The last product is from the Boots Simply Sensitive range and its the hydrating eye cream. I have been using this now for quite a while, I have mentioned it in a previous post before and it is amazing! I had really dehydrated under eye area and now it is so smooth and soft with no sign of dehydration! I think everybody should have this product! 




Thanks for reading...

                                                           post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment