Friday 31 October 2014

|October Favourites

It's favourites time again! I have been using some new beauty products as well as old favourites!



|Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
I have used this product for years and will always go back to it. It's is very thick and moisturising.

|Katy Perry `Purr` Perfume
I bought this a while ago and it has just been sat at the back of my dresser! It is a strong scent but I really like it also it is one of them perfume that smells better the longer you have Bern wearing it!

|Make Up Revolution baked highlighter
This is the only highlighter I have been using this month. It is a very pigmented champagne coloured highlight. The shade is peach lights.

|MUA Bronzer
I loved this last year and then just forgot about it. For only £1 I think this is on of the best value products available in the drugstore.You get a lot of product for your money, there are 4 shades available and I use shade 1.

|Rimmel Wake Me Up
I had never seen these before but then I saw it for 79p in B+M I had to get it! I'm not entirely sure what this is actually for but I use it as a blush. It gives the most beautiful pink sheen and it lasts all day. There is a little shimmer but I like that! This is the shade 002 radiant rose.

|Baked eyeshadow
This eye shadow is from Savers and was only £1! It doesn't have a name or number it's a gold and dark purple. Gold/bronze eyeshadows are my favourite I have so many but still need more! There was quite a lot of shades available. It's very pigmented it is the bottom swatch below.


                                


                                    Thanks for reading...
                                                        post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love Soap and Glory products! Great choices:)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete