Monday 8 September 2014

Review| Make up revolution blushing hearts

I have after this blush for what seems like absolutely ages! So when I saw an I heart make up stand in Superdrug I was thrilled!! At £4.99 it is a bargain as you get 4 blushes really because you can use each section alone or all together!
This blush is extremely pigmented! You only need the tiniest bit and I mean the tiniest as I found out when I applied it too heavy handed!!

Make up revolution has become one of my favourite brands since it launched and it can do no wrong in my eyes! 



Thanks for reading 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I did a post on these in august, i bought the blush and highlighter. I love them! x
    Emma / Everything Beauty
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have a read, think I might try the highlighter! :) x

      Delete