Sunday 6 April 2014

Current Favourite Sunglasses:

Current Favourite Sunglasses:
As it is Spring and Summer will soon be upon us I thought I would show you my favourite sunglasses!



Ray ban Wayfarer's
These are my favourite sunglasses ever! They are so timeless and compliment any outfit, I think these one are limited edition as the have the Ray ban logo on the inside and I haven't seen any exactly the same since I bought them!

ASOS Clubmaster's
I wasn't sure if this style would suit me so I bought an inexpensive pair from ASOS for £12. These again are a classic style 

Primark wayfarer style
Primark always have a great range of on trend sunglasses. I love the tortoiseshell pattern on these I think they compliment my hair colour very well!




Ray ban Aviator's
Again another timeless style of sunglasses, These were the first designer sunglasses I ever bought about 4 years ago now and they are an amazing investment as the never go out of style!

Primark Keyhole sunglasses
I had never seen this style before and I thought I was unusual so I bought these for only £1! You can't go wrong with prices like that! 


Thanks for reading...

                                                             post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment