Friday 18 April 2014

Favourite Purple Lipstick!

Favourite Purple Lipstick!

I had to share this lipstick with you as this is my favourite purple lipstick i have ever used up to now! This is from the Collection Little Mix range and this is the Perrie lipstick. It is highly pigmented and lasts a good few hours before you need to reapply and seeing as it is only £2.49 I think that is pretty good! I was a little hesitant to buy this as i didn't think it would suit  me but for the price i decided to and i'm so glad i did! I think this would suit most skin colours as it is a purple with pink undertones.



Thanks for reading...
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete