Monday 28 April 2014

I Love Drugstore Makeup Tag!

I Love Drugstore Makeup Tag! 

I saw this online liked the questions I thought i would answer this tag! I tag anybody who would like to answer these questions! 




1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?
I have two Bourjois because i love their foundation and Seventeen as most of the products are amazing! 

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
Favourite face product is Bourjouis Healthy mix foundation it is i think one of the best foundations of drugstore and high end!

Favourite cheek products are NYX blushes, there is a great shade range, they are pigmented and last for a long time!


Favourite lip products are seventeen mirror shine lipsticks especially beehive!

3. Least favorite product?
Collection lasting perfection concealer it creased on me and i have never ever had that before and i feel that it didn't cover blemishes enough as i would have liked!

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
MUA palettes they are my favourite drugstore item of all time, they are amazing and just £4!

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
MUA single eye shadows i use the palettes all the time but i always over look the single shadows but they are highly pigmented and have a range of colours!

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
I can't think of a product that is overpriced but i think that these is a lot of overpriced drugstore skincare, if that counts!

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
The only one i have up to now it MAC 'Please me' dupe which is a Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 101!

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
Collection Lasting perfection concealer it just doesn't work for me it flakes off!



Thanks for looking...

                                                         post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment