Friday 25 April 2014

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation:

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation:
I know that there has been like a million reviews on this foundation but i love it so i wanted to review it too! One of the best things about this foundation i think it the shade range as i have trouble finding a pale enough foundation for my complexion but the light porcelain shade is perfect it is like my exact skin colour and because of that it gives a flawless look! I would say that it is a medium but build able coverage.the finish of the foundation is kind of silky. The scent of this is kind of a fresh/floral one i think! I would recommend this foundation to everybody who likes a silky/glowy finish for their foundation!




Thanks For Reading...
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love this foundation! One of the very few foundations that I've repurchased. X

    http://curlyredhairgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this foundation! By far the best one I've tried!!

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete