Friday 4 April 2014

Zara Office City Bag Dupe:

Zara Office City Bag Dupe:

I have loved the Zara office city bag ever since it was released but I just never got round to buying it and when I went in store I couldn't find one anywhere they had been replaced with the mini version which I love but I prefer big bags as I'm always carrying around loads of things! 


When I saw Primark had come out with a dupe I had to buy it and for only £12 it was such a bargain seen as the original one is £49.99. I thought I would go for this pastel pink/coral as a nice alternative for black and it is perfect for spring. The bag is sturdy and stands up on its own, It is spacious and easy to access. I like that it has an across body strap and not just the short handles. I would recommend that you go in store and look at this bag as it is a bargain! 




Thanks for reading...

                                                          post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment