Wednesday 2 April 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish (Wintermint):

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish (Wintermint):

I have been dying to get my hands on this range of nail polishes for what seemed like ages and when I spotted them in Boots I had to have a look! There is a a fairly wide range of colours available and all of them are amazing!! The scent of this one is mint and it I think it is quite strong as you can smell is every time you move your hands, I didn't expect it to be as scented as it it! 

The colour is nearly opaque after one coat but two coats would be better if you wanted a more vibrant colour. The brush is very easy to use and the nails are covered in one brush stroke. I would definitely recommend these and I will be buying lots more colours!





Thanks for reading...

                                                            post signature

3 comments:

  1. I meant to buy some of these the other day but completely forgot! The main reason I want them is because the packaging is so nice hahahaa

    beckyisobel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is so cute! I would try bigger stores as I can't find them in any smaller boots stores! :) X

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Award. Check it out here

    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-very-inspiring-award.html

    ReplyDelete