Monday 7 April 2014

FOTD:

FOTD:

I was going out and liked my make up so I decided to do a post on my face of the day, hope you like it! I wanted to focus on the lashes and liner in this look so I decided on fairly neutral eye shadows. 



Products used: 
Benefit Hoola 
Current favourite bronzer.
Rimmel clean finish foundation:
This is one of my current favourite foundations.
Ardell Demi whispies:
These lashes are amazing and I now understand all the hype about them! They are the perfect size as I didn't have to cut them down which I normally have to do.
MUA Undress me too Palette:
As you can see this is a well loved palette of mine, I used the lightest shimmery shade for the lid and the matte brown for the crease.
Wet'n'Wild Mega wink mascara:
I use this for the for the bottom lashes as the wand is smaller that the bad gal lash.
Benefit Bad gal lash 
Primark Kohl eye liner 
MUA Colour blast eye shadow pencil in Stay


Along Came Betty products:
Eye Primer
Brwow
Define jumbo eye liner:
This is really easy to use even though the nib is oversized!
Sparkling shine highlighter:
The best cream highlighter I have ever used!
Blush duo:
This is the first time I have used this, It is a duo of a cream and powder blush. I liked it but I'm still not a big fan of cream blushes, I find that it doesn't blend well on my skin but the powder was really nice.



Thanks for reading...

                                                          post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment