Friday 11 April 2014

Top 5 Nude Lipsticks:

Favourite Nude Lipsticks:

A nude lip colour is so handy as they compliment any eye look and so I thought i would show you my current favourite nude lip sticks. A few of these are pinky nudes as I find the most brown nudes do not suit my complexion!



L'oreal  Collection Privee Cheryl's
I have mentioned this colour numerous times but I use this all the time so i had to include it! This has a glossy finish. The shade is pigmented and has great lasting power.

Rimmel Lasting Finish in Birthday Suit

I have had this lipstick for a while a recently rediscovered it. This is more or an orange toned nude, I wouldn't normally go for this colour but i love it. This again is a subtle glossy finish.

MUA Lipstick in Shade Bare 14
This is kind of in between a glossy and matte shade but not quite either! the colour looks kind of brown in the tube but when swatched and on the lips it is more pinky. At only £1 this is a bargain!

Seventeen Mirror Shine in Beehive
This is slowly becoming my favourite lipstick ever! It is the perfect pinky nude colour that suits any make up look. I have written a full review on this lipstick on an earlier blog post.

Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 07
This lipstick is highly pigmented and lasts for quite a while, this one is the deepest colour of all the lipsticks but i still class is as nude shade even though it is quite dark.







Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment