Thursday 6 February 2014

NYX 'Pin Up Tease' Mascara: Review!

NYX  'Pin Up Tease' Mascara: 

I love Mascaras! So when I was on the Beauty Joint website I came across this one and just had to buy it! I loved the name and the packaging!
This Mascara is from the 'Boudoir' collection, This one claims to Separate and curl lashes which I feel that is does, I don't have very long lashes naturally and I did feel that it did make they a little longer and definitely did curl them. The wand is plastic which I prefer I feel that if gets to the root of the lashes easier that a fibre wand. Also it did not smudge on my lower lashes. It was £3.67 which is an absolute steal!!

I would recommend this mascara is you want to curl and separate your lashes!


























Thanks For Reading...
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review! I will maybe try this mascara, because don't have very long lashes as well, and i need them to be separated! :)

    Lily from lilyblackmoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love this one, it's my favourite of the minute! hope you enjoy it!! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete